Hi, I’m Jack…
Born and raised in the four seasons of the Pacific Northwest, I’m an entrepreneur, writer, lover of music and anything outdoors. I’m fully committed to being a positive change agent; a positive difference maker in as many lives as possible and becoming a better human to other humans. I believe we all have the capacity to do these things.
For as long as I can remember, I’ve been insatiably curious about building ‘things’. Whether that was countless hours spent with Lego sets, Lincoln Logs or building roads in the dirt for my Matchbox cars. An intuitive, outgoing and competitive personality also keeps me deeply connected to people and wanting to know, what exactly is it that makes people genuinely happy, successful and able to perform at high levels – especially in sports? Why do some people struggle while others find not only a way to survive but to thrive and win, often despite the most challenging circumstances?
Rather than a deep specialization in a single area, my expertise is in integration and being able to think across boundaries and bring several disciplines together in a practical manner.
I am also passionate about a multitude of seemingly unconnected things: eCommerce and digital creation, 80’s and EDM music, psychology, entrepreneurship, creativity, spirituality, sports & fitness and philanthropy, just to name a few.
In true Renaissance and Polymath fashion, I believe that humans are limitless in their capacity for development and that people should embrace all knowledge and develop their capacities as fully as possible. I continue to learn new things each day and expand my own ideas about what it means to live a fully creative and meaningful life.
Every day, I want to bring my unique set of God-given gifts, my personality, sense of humor and most importantly, my heart to all that I do. I believe that whether you run your own business or not, a creative and entrepreneurial approach is critical to fully engage in the modern world and to experience the happiness and fulfillment you deserve. I’m here to serve in helping others do the same.
- There is always a solution and a choice that can be made. I hold an unshakeable belief in possibility. That with humility, passion, innovation and focus — I can make just about anything come to life.
- Good is the enemy of great. Good is the enemy I fight every day to continue to improve and live into my potential. I’m here to make a difference through my actions and attitude and lead by example. I’m obsessive about exceeding expectations and going above and beyond for my customers, my team and myself. I am courageous, inventive and passionate about how I lead my life.
- Trust is to be earned AND given. I speak clearly and mean what I say. I’m honest with my customers, teams and stakeholders. When mistakes happen, I take responsibility to make things right and when things go well, I make sure to celebrate and recognize accomplishments.
- I put people first. While organizational goals and results are important, the people I am working with are my first concern and helping them reach their goals and desired outcome is my first priority. Leading people is an honor and one I never take for granted. Saying ‘please’ and ‘thank you’ is good business.
- I lead with inteGRITy. I approach problems with an eye on the big picture and how to solve issues holistically. I model the work ethic, determination and resilience to do the difficult tasks and make the hard decisions to achieve long-term success vs. short term wins. Success of the leader is found in the success of the mission and those led.
- I leave it better than I found it. Whether is putting extra care into a conversation, flashing a quick smile to a stranger or picking up a piece of trash on a hiking trail, I want to leave each person, place or situation better for me having been there.
- I seek incremental improvement and fun – every day. Excellence isn’t an act but a habit built over time with a consistent focus on getting better by focusing on fundamentals, measuring key indicators and iterating along the way. The little things count just as much as the big things and there is always room for improvement – especially when there is fun, laughter, teamwork and achievement mixed in.